Home

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Countdown............. 7 FREAKING days !!!

Wow, I remember when I got the notification that I was accepted to the Penrod Arts Fair that I had 4 months to prepare. No sweat, right ? YIKES, did those 4 months go by quickly ! I'm now in countdown mode. Cleaning pieces, assembling pieces, and still making beads ! I had a friend tell me that for this Fair, if you think you have enough inventory, you probably DON'T ! Luckily, with Labor Day on Monday, I'm only working 2 days this week,  Tuesday and Wednesday. I took Thursday off "just because" ! :)
Since this is my first year doing this show, I don't know what to expect other than huge crowds ! My wonderful niece will be helping me on Saturday, and I get to go the day before to set up my tent, and take my tables, so all of the big stuff will be out of the way.
I'm excited, nervous and a little bit overwhelmed~ It's all good though !

No comments:

Post a Comment